(I'm currently only offering one service)
Need a pitch deck that closes deals? I'll help you communicate your unique positioning without overwhelming investors. It can be difficult to explain your business to others because you know it better than anyone else. I'll create a compelling, clear message with engaging design to get your message across perfectly. To create your pitch deck, I need to know your company like the back of my hand, so an information-gathering meeting is crucial.
(This service is assuming that you already have a logo and product/service/app designed.)
- A professionally written, designed pitch deck
- Design revisions for up to 30 days after the first version is delivered
Pitch Decks begin at $3,500 (depending on revisions).
Need a full app design? Whether you're starting from scratch and need some UI to show investors in a Poc (Proof of Concept app), or a bigger project that requires a longer time commitment, I can help. I'll provide you with an intuitive, unique, and user-friendly design that's a perfect fit for your product or services. I'll give you personalized design guidance every step of the way. Prices vary per project, so let's chat about what you need!
Things you might want:
- Entire brand identity and user interface
- Clickable prototype
- Design concept for only a few screens
- An entire app
- Information Architecture
- A design system
- Expert design guidance
UX App Design begins at $100/hour.
Who is your company at a fundamental level? I want to help you show your customers who your company is and how to feel about it. I thoughtfully consider how we can elicit an emotional response, retain loyal customers, and appeal to new audiences by communicating your core message and company values.
Things you might want:
- Overall brand identity
- Brand/Style Guidelines
- Social media branding
- Logo design options
- Custom Illustrations
- Messaging and tone guidance
Branding design begins at $100/hr.
To get the most out of your first complimentary session, these are some things that you might want to have prepared. If you don't know the answers, that's fine too!
- What is the general project description?
- Will I be starting from scratch, redesigning what you already have, or iterating?
- What is your timeline for when you need the designs done?
- Will you need the designs in a certain format (i.e. Keynote presentation, handoff designs to developers)?
- Who would I be working closely with? Any specific team members?